Answered By: Lydia Pyburn
Last Updated: Nov 14, 2018     Views: 100

Make sure the ETD you are submitting is the final version. Everyone submitting an ETD must turn in a signed Intellectual Property Statement; doctoral students must take the Survey of Earned Doctorates and send in a certificate of completion.

If you do not turn in these forms a diploma hold will be placed on your account in MyMav.


For more information, go to