Answered By: Kalei Malczon Last Updated: Jul 18, 2017 Views: 56
Answered By: Kalei Malczon
Last Updated: Jul 18, 2017 Views: 56
- Connect to the internet via Wi-Fi.
- Open a browser (i.e. Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, Safari)
- Enter the URL located on the top left of monitor display (i.e. http://LIB-SELB03G.UTA.EDU)
- You will be directed to a webpage to download the Creston AirMedia Utility. You have 2 choices: Client for Windows or Client for Mac.
- Once you’ve downloaded the software and saved the module, RUN it to install.
- When prompted, enter the CODE located at the top right of the monitor (i.e. 1234).
- Click on: Allow Access.
- The LCD Gateway monitor should now show your desktop. There is a Creston AirMedia Utility media player on your desktop as well with buttons like a music player would have. If you press the STOP (Square) button, it stops projecting the desktop. Similarly, if you press the PLAY (Right-Facing Side Triangle) button, it continues projecting the desktop. This also has the volume symbol and activating it will allow you to MUTE or adjust the Volume Levels.
- When you are finished, press the STOP (Square) button on the Creston AirMedia Utility Player on the desktop. Then press the X on the top right of the Utility Player.