Answered By: Kalei Malczon
Last Updated: Aug 31, 2015     Views: 2033

In fall 2011, UTA's Office of Information Technology established pay-as-you-go printing.

You can load money onto your Mav Express card at the Mav Express Web site, or at the Print Card vending machine on the second floor of Central Library (in front of elevators toward the front of the building). The Print Card vending machine accepts $1.00, $5.00, and $10.00 bills; please note that it does not give change. You can also make deposits in cash at the Bursar's Office in Davis Hall. You can find more information at UTA's Office of Information Technology's "How to Print" page.