Answered By: Kalei Malczon Last Updated: Mar 19, 2018 Views: 920
To renew items owned by the UTA Libraries online:
- Go to the UT Arlington Library Home Page
- Under the Library Services tab, click the link to My Library Account. This is where you'll go to renew your materials.
- Enter your NetID and password
- Click the box to the left of the item you wish to renew or click the Select All box if you wish to renew all items on your account. Then click the Request Renewal button.
- The new due date will appear on the right side of the screen and the item or items will show a status of "Renewed". If the date does not update and the status does not change contact the Circulation Desk at 817-272-3395 for assistance. Items that are already overdue cannot be renewed online.
To renew by phone, call 817-272-3224 and leave information in our renewal voicemail box. You can also go to any of the service desks to renew your items. The easiest way to have them renewed is to present your MavID.
For Interlibrary Loan (ILL) items, you will either need to go to one of the service desks in the libraries or contact the ILL department at email@example.com or call (817) 272-3344 (M-F 8am-5pm).
For other ways to renew and to find out more information, please see the link below.