Answered By: Kalei Malczon Last Updated: Aug 29, 2016 Views: 474
Answered By: Kalei Malczon
Last Updated: Aug 29, 2016 Views: 474
- Library Catalog: Keyword search for theses and dissertations written by UT Arlington students using the Library's catalog.
- ResearchCommons: An institutional repository that provides open access to journal articles, working papers, theses and dissertations, and other creative works published by The University of Texas at Arlington faculty, staff, colleges, departments, and students.
- ProQuest Dissertations & Theses: 1861 to present. The Dissertations Abstracts database contains citations for dissertations and theses from institutions in North America and Europe. Titles published from 1997 forward have 24-page previews and are available as full text.
- OpenDOAR.org: An authoritative directory of academic open access repositories, many of which have dissertations and theses in them.
- Older theses and dissertations are searchable in the library catalog but newer ones are only available in the Research Commons or ProQuest of requested.