Answered By: Peace Ossom Williamson Last Updated: Sep 01, 2016 Views: 604
Answered By: Peace Ossom Williamson
Last Updated: Sep 01, 2016 Views: 604
- Go to the nursing guide (libguides.uta.edu/nursing/articles) then click CINAHL under the Nursing tab.
- Input your topic information in the search bar and check "Peer-Reviewed."
- Once you find an article, click the link that says "Full Text" to read it. Cite it according to APA rules found in the APA manual and on the nursing guide (libguides.uta.edu/nursing/help).
- Figure out an interest in nursing, then find a professional organization that encompasses that interest.
- Find the mission statement. This is usually on an "About Us" page or something similar.
- Then cite it as a webpage according to section 6.05 of the APA manual (page 171-172). For more info on citing using APA, see the APA style blog (http://www.apastyle.org/learn/quick-guide-on-references.aspx#Websites)