Answered By: Kalei Malczon
Last Updated: Sep 01, 2016     Views: 128

Study carrels are available to graduate and doctoral students as well as faculty members who are conducting research at UTA. Carrels are assigned on a first come/first serve basis. In order to request one, simply fill out the online application and you will be contacted by a Library staff member. For more information, please see the link below.