Answered By: Kalei Malczon
Last Updated: Aug 22, 2019     Views: 53

Music recordings are available in the Architecture & Fine Arts Library to undergraduate students for up to 2 years from the performance date. For faculty, graduate students, and guest performers, music recordings are kept perpetually in Special Collections. In order to obtain a copy of your performance, your name must be in the program of the performance you are requesting. You must provide a blank CD for each performance you are requesting. Some performances require multiple CDs so it is best to call ahead so that you will know exactly how many CDs you will need to bring.

Please allow 1-3 days as workload and number of requests greatly determine the length of time that requests can be filled. 

For further information or any questions, you may contact the following people:

Betty Shankle: (SPCO)

Kalei Malczon: (AFA)