Answered By: Kalei Malczon
Last Updated: Oct 27, 2016     Views: 412

If you are at the Central Library, noise complaints need to be directed to the Facilities and Operations supervisor. You can either call them at 817-272-6349 or let the student workers at the gates know. 

If you are at one of the branches, you can call or approach the front desk with the complaint. For SEL, the phone number 817-272-5050 and at AFA the number is 817-272-2387. You may also start a chat with the staff and they let them know the situation.