Answered By: Peace Ossom Williamson Last Updated: Mar 30, 2020 Views: 971
Answered By: Peace Ossom Williamson
Last Updated: Mar 30, 2020 Views: 971
Visit the databases list to see the database. Then, click to access. Here are the steps:
- Visit libraries.uta.edu
- Hover over "Research" and then click "Databases A-Z"
- Choose the database you'd like to select. For CINAHL, there are several ways to get to it. Choose ONE of the following:
- Click on "Nursing" in the All Subjects drop drown box. CINAHL will be listed at the top,
- Type "CINAHL" in the search bar and then press the button to search. It will be the only result, or
- Click on the "C" in the list of alphabet links. It'll be listed along with all other databases beginning with C.
- (For Off-Campus Users) Once you click the link to "CINAHL Complete," you will be taken to login with your NetIDplus and password.
- Finally, you will be taken to the CINAHL interface. You can tell by the large "EBSCOhost" icon, and it'll say you are "Searching: CINAHL Complete" just above the search bar.