Answered By: Peace Ossom Williamson Last Updated: Aug 29, 2020 Views: 49
Answered By: Peace Ossom Williamson
Last Updated: Aug 29, 2020 Views: 49
There are a variety of software options in the libraries:
- UTA has a site license to SPSS and ArcGIS. These software are available across campus.
- Other software, like MatLab, are available on all library computers. See the list of software available in the libraries.
- Specialized data software, like SAS, R, Python, Tableau Desktop, and Stata are available in the dataCAVE. See the full list of software available in the dataCAVE.
- the list of software available in campus computer labs
- software that can be requested at IThelp.uta.edu for installation on student and faculty computers, which include SAS University, AMOS, and SPSS Statistics Base Module.