Answered By: Morgan Chivers Last Updated: Oct 06, 2021 Views: 3
The UTA FabLab is open to all UTA students, faculty, and staff!
You may come into the first floor of the Central Library anytime we're open and we'll help you get started.
We can also help virtually with design thinking, file preparation, and running the digital fabrication (only with some tools) if that's more convenient for you, fill out this form for a virtual consultation.
If you are not currently UTA student/faculty/staff, we recommend going to one of the public makerspaces in the area:
- Arlington Public Library Makerspace
- (same 3D printers as we have - open to anyone with an Arlington Public Library card, just pay for materials)
- North Richland Hills Library The Maker Spot
- (same 3D printers as we have - open to all, just pay for materials)
- Dallas Makerspace
- (same 3D printers as we have - monthly dues for membership)