Answered By: Diane Shepelwich Last Updated: Mar 26, 2020 Views: 2568
- Go to the Libraries homepage, https://libraries.uta.edu, hover over "Research" and click on "course reserves" in the left column.
- Or, click on Course Reserves, https://uta.summon.serialssolutions.com/#!/course_reserves
- Enter your course abbreviation (ex. ART-3315, include the hyphen) or instructor’s name.
- Click on your course.
- Find the article you need and click on the title.
- On the item record (in the middle of the page in the white box) you will see a link for “view full text.”
- Click that link.
- You will be prompted to login with your NetIDplus and password to download.
- You can then save or print it.
If the reserve item is a physical copy, you will see information about which library the reserve item is located. Take the call number with you, go to that library, and ask at the front service desk for the reserve item.
Call 817-272-3395 or Ask Us for more help.