Answered By: Diane Shepelwich
Last Updated: Mar 17, 2020     Views: 732

Students, faculty, and staff use their MavID card as their library card. Alumni have the option of acquiring a guest borrower card (valid for one year) at no cost to them. Bring your UTA Alumni card and a photo ID to the Central Library Service Desk to receive a library card.

Community users will need to obtain a TexShare card from a local Texas library, a LibraryLink card from the Arlington Public Library, or pay $40 to the UTA Libraries in order to acquire a guest borrower card. Once one of these three requirements has been met, present the card or money to the service desk along with a valid, government-issued ID and we will issue you a guest borrower card.