Answered By: Carol Byrne
Last Updated: Aug 29, 2016     Views: 345

While UTA does not offer an undergraduate degree in GIS, they do provide the opportunity to earn a certificate or a minor in GIS. In order to achieve this, the following courses must be completed:

4330 (Understanding Geographic Information Systems)
4331 (Analysis of Spatial Data)
4333 (Analysis of Remotely Sensed Data)
4334 (Geographic Data Analysis Project)

For further information, please see link below.